QNH 2021 COLLECTIVE EXHIBITION GUIDELINES FOR ARTISTS SUBMITTING TO QUEENSCLIFFE HOUSE GALLERY
1-2 ITEMS PER ARTIST
1-2 ITEMS PER ARTIST
- Submissions must be framed and ready to hang.
- Submission details must be emailed by C.O.B Friday 29th Oct 2021
- A photograph of artwork must accompany all submissions
- Plinths available for small sculptures.
- Artist name and title of artwork must be on the back of the artwork (or attached)
- The application form (next page) must be completed and submitted with your work
- $10 per art piece to be paid to QNH on delivery for artwork up to 500 x 600 cm, framed, (there will be no other fees or commission). $20 for all larger work. This also applies to artwork that is not for sale.
- Art work must be delivered on Tuesday 16th November between 10am - 4pm.
- A committee member will be present to receive work and check if it is ready to hang.
- Exhibition will be hung by committee
- Opening event on Saturday 20th November
- Exhibition will be staffed by House Gallery Committee on Friday afternoons and weekends, and by QNH staff during the week.
- Exhibiting artists are encouraged to attend opening event, and any other weekend during the exhibition period.
- Art works must be collected at the end of the exhibition on Thursday 16th December between 10-am- 4.00pm as QNH will close for Christmas
- Artists whose work has sold will be paid by QNH via direct bank transfer. Please refer to application form (below) for details.
- Artists are responsible for insurance for their own art work. QNH will exercise all due care but will not be responsible for any loss, damage, or theft of any work.
- PLEASE ENQUIRE TO JOCELYN ADAM, 0400 577 217 OR email submissions to email@example.com
Queenscliffe Neighbourhood House is following all COVID-19 public health directives. Classes participants are required to wear masks indoors and comply with social distancing requirements.
Please also stay connected to QNH by following us on Facebook and Instagram.
Queenscliffe Neighbourhood House Committee of Management